Lodgings for Flea'ers
Many Motels & Inns offer Flea Across Florida participants special rates, so check our lodging menu on the right and call and make your reservations soon. Be sure and mention Flea Across Florida.
Flea Across Florida Locations
Now is the time for all participating locations to contact us to make sure your information on the website is accurate. If you want your business to participate in Flea Across Florida contact us NOW! 386-590-1633.
Sept. Flea Across the Florida is Almost Here!
Flea time is drawing near! This seasons event is being held under the beautiful Live Oak trees at the Bull Dog Flea & Market, 1326 E. Howard St. Live Oak FL. Spaces are almost gone, to reserve yours now by clicking here.
Live entertainment and Karaoake Friday and Saturday.
Pictures of the Bull Dog Flea & Market:
Flea Across Florida Sept. 12 & 13, 2014
Applications are available on line now. Down load and mail or complete on line. Click here for Vendor Applications.
Flea Across Florida in Monticello
Monticello/Jefferson County Up-Date on FLEA ACROSS FLORIDA as of Friday, September 6
The news is good, we are geting fantastic response for this Flea Across Florida event.
The Courtyard FB page has had a reach of 3,016 as of Thursday morning.
The Courtyard Post on The Flea has been seen by 9,056 as of tonight.
The Flea Across Florida map website has 22,318 hits as of tonight.
Two regional TV stations have expressed intrest in comeing to Monticello to cover the event.
As of tonight we have rented all but three of the Visiting Vendor sites for the weekend of The Flea.
This is going to be a Win-Win for all of the participants in The Flea.
The numbers of pre-event responses totally dwarfs anything we have seen in the past.
If these numbers continue to bare out we should make a more significant impact
on the Local economy of Jefferson County than the Music Festival and approach the impact of the Watermelon Festival.
The benefits of this event not only affect local business', it also allows local citizensn to profit by giving them the chance to add a little extra cash to their budgets by selling their wares or just cleaning out the garage of unused items.
This is what we can do just as a group of small business people working together without any government monies involved.
Thanks to all of you for your help
For The Vendors @ Courtyard Flea Market
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Check back often for more!
- The Straw Market - Live Oak
- Primrose Antiques - Tallahassee, FL
- Copper Possum Antique Mall, Milton, FL
- Alyssa's Antique Depot Pace, FL
- The Country Store - Madison
- Treasures of Madison County Museum - Madison
- Livingston House - Madison
- The Manor House - Madison
- The Caryville Flea Market
- Anything Pawn & Auction
- Hickory Hill Auction / Store - Madison
- Market Place Antiques - Madison
- Arnold's Antiques - Havana FL
- Simply Southern - Milton, FL
- Boomerang Antiques and More
- Surrey Place Live Oak
- Blackwater Trail Antiques & More
- Allison's Antiques - Pensacola
- Prissy Peacock Consignment - Pace
- Oooodlea Antiques - Pensacola
- Vieux Carre - Pensacola
- Rusty Relic - Pensacola
- Time and Time Again - Pensacola
- Nan's Tis & Tat - Caryville Flea Market
- The Daffodale House - Monticello
- Susie's Barn
- Cypress Community Center - Cypress
- First Presbyterian Church of Milton
- St. Matthews Episcopal Church
- The Sonshine Studio - Crestview
- Cottage Casual - Lake City
- Old Foot Locker - Pensacola
- Kiddie Korner - Pace
- Miles Antique Mall - Pensacola
- Franklin Antiques Flea Market
- Top Notch - DeFuniak Springs
- Duval Cottage
- The Mission Store
- Bonifay Bargains
- Second Hand Rose
- Deja's Flea Market
- Millie's Antiques & Collectibles
- Helping Hands Missions