Flea Across Florida Sept. 12 & 13, 2014
Applications are available on line now. Down load and mail or complete on line. Click here for Vendor Applications.
Flea Across Florida in Monticello
Monticello/Jefferson County Up-Date on FLEA ACROSS FLORIDA as of Friday, September 6
The news is good, we are geting fantastic response for this Flea Across Florida event.
The Courtyard FB page has had a reach of 3,016 as of Thursday morning.
The Courtyard Post on The Flea has been seen by 9,056 as of tonight.
The Flea Across Florida map website has 22,318 hits as of tonight.
Two regional TV stations have expressed intrest in comeing to Monticello to cover the event.
As of tonight we have rented all but three of the Visiting Vendor sites for the weekend of The Flea.
This is going to be a Win-Win for all of the participants in The Flea.
The numbers of pre-event responses totally dwarfs anything we have seen in the past.
If these numbers continue to bare out we should make a more significant impact
on the Local economy of Jefferson County than the Music Festival and approach the impact of the Watermelon Festival.
The benefits of this event not only affect local business', it also allows local citizensn to profit by giving them the chance to add a little extra cash to their budgets by selling their wares or just cleaning out the garage of unused items.
This is what we can do just as a group of small business people working together without any government monies involved.
Thanks to all of you for your help
For The Vendors @ Courtyard Flea Market
Joining Flea Across Florida is Cottage Casuals in Lake City! They have antiques, salvage and collectibles. This is our first Lake City venue. Just west of I75 on Hwy. 90, be sure and stop in to see them. Also, rejoining the Flea is the Bull Dog Flea & Market. Now a location of several start up businesses offering unusual merchandise as well as the "Lord of the Fleas", The Lunch Box, Audrey's One Stop Thrift Shop,
Ok Folks, here is the map you have been waiting for. Please check it often as we are updating it daily.
The number of locations growing quickly and the response is fantastic.
With this handy map, you can plot your trip and plan your stops. From Live Oak to Pensacola, The Flea Across Florida is going to be a blast!
View Flea Across Florida Event Locations in a larger map
Welcome Ponce de Leon!
Flea Across Florida welcomes Ponce de Leon! Nan's Tis & Tat along with other vendors are setting up across from Wayne's Grocery on Hwy. 90. More details coming soon! Welcome Ponce de Leon!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Check back often for more!
- Linda's Cafe
- Bull Dog Flea & Market - Live Oak
- Live Oak Plaza - Live Oak
- The Courtyard Flea Market - Monticello, Florida
- Primrose Antiques - Tallahassee, FL
- Copper Possum Antique Mall, Milton, FL
- Alyssa's Antique Depot Pace, FL
- The Country Store - Madison
- Treasures of Madison County Museum - Madison
- Livingston House - Madison
- The Manor House - Madison
- Chattahoochee, FL
- The Caryville Flea Market
- Anything Pawn & Auction
- Hickory Hill Auction / Store - Madison
- Market Place Antiques - Madison
- Arnold's Antiques - Havana FL
- Simply Southern - Milton, FL
- Boomerang Antiques and More
- Surrey Place Live Oak
- The Shoppe on Berryhill
- Allison's Antiques - Pensacola
- Prissy Peacock Consignment - Pace
- Oooodlea Antiques - Pensacola
- Vieux Carre - Pensacola
- Rusty Relic - Pensacola
- Time and Time Again - Pensacola
- Nan's Tis & Tat - Caryville Flea Market
- The Daffodale House - Monticello
- Susie's Barn
- Cypress Community Center - Cypress
- First Presbyterian Church of Milton
- St. Matthews Episcopal Church
- The Sonshine Studio - Crestview
- Cottage Casual - Lake City
- Old Foot Locker - Pensacola
- Kiddie Korner - Pace
- Miles Antique Mall - Pensacola
- Franklin Antiques Flea Market
- Top Notch - DeFuniak Springs
- Gateway Auction & Trading Company
- Duval Cottage
- Suwannee County Mall