The Suwannee County Parks and Recreation Department deserve special credit for their superior service to the community. Every event year in and year out they deliver picnic tables and garbage containers to our events. Without fail the staff are cheerful and helpful. Believe me those picnic tables are a bear to move around and they do it with unfailing good humor. We appreciate their dedication to the community. GOLD STARS TO PARKS AND RECREATION.
Flea Across Florida Thoughts
Many folks don't realize that Flea Across Florida originated in Live Oak by the Live Oak Partnership. The goal of the Partnership is to help revitalize Live Oak and Flea Across Florida has helped with the revitalization of small communities across the panhandle.
Across Hwy. 90 from Lake City to Pensacola thousands of people have yard sales along the way and many businesses have special Flea Across Florida sales which bring people from all over the southeastern United States to North Florida.
The Partnership thanks everyone for their participation and support! It was the best Flea ever.
It is clear from the comments we receive (much appreciated) that it isn't clear how Flea Across Florida is organized. The Live Oak Partnership tries to find people in various communities that are willing to have a location in their community. We have a manual on the website that explains the benefits of becoming part of Flea Across Florida. If we are unable to find people in a community to sponsor a location or organize yard sales in that area, then there won't be any. This a a volunteer participation event. Flea Across Florida brings in thousands of dollars to communities and requires a little effort but the rewards are great. Live Oak was filled with people Thursday, Friday and Saturday. All the restaurants, hotels, service stations and businesses benefited from these 3 days. Your community could too. Non-profits set up some of the locations we have, for Main Street organizations this is a perfect event. So if you know someone or a group please have them contact us. The desire is to benefit North Florida, but we can't do it alone. Please call 386-590-1633.
7th Flea Across Florida
ONLY 3 Days!!!!
Only 3 more days until Flea Across Florida! The phone is ringing off the charger, it is going to be a terrific Flea Across Florida. Be sure and bring your umbrella as there may be scattered showers, but it is Florida and in 5 minutes the weather will change. One thing is for sure the temperatures will be cooler and the experience as always fantastic. Gas up, pack up and hit the road.
Sept. 12 & 13 Flea Across Florida!
Only 5 more days until the 7th Flea Across Florida!!!! Pictured below are some of the terrific items being offered. For more information call: 386-590-1633 Be sure and check out our interactive Google map below. Click on a flea to get location and details.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Check back often for more!
- Bull Dog Flea & Market - Live Oak
- The Courtyard Flea Market - Monticello, Florida
- Primrose Antiques - Tallahassee, FL
- Copper Possum Antique Mall, Milton, FL
- Alyssa's Antique Depot Pace, FL
- The Country Store - Madison
- Treasures of Madison County Museum - Madison
- Livingston House - Madison
- The Manor House - Madison
- The Caryville Flea Market
- Anything Pawn & Auction
- Hickory Hill Auction / Store - Madison
- Market Place Antiques - Madison
- Arnold's Antiques - Havana FL
- Simply Southern - Milton, FL
- Boomerang Antiques and More
- Surrey Place Live Oak
- Blackwater Trail Antiques & More
- Allison's Antiques - Pensacola
- Prissy Peacock Consignment - Pace
- Oooodlea Antiques - Pensacola
- Vieux Carre - Pensacola
- Rusty Relic - Pensacola
- Time and Time Again - Pensacola
- Nan's Tis & Tat - Caryville Flea Market
- The Daffodale House - Monticello
- Susie's Barn
- Cypress Community Center - Cypress
- First Presbyterian Church of Milton
- St. Matthews Episcopal Church
- The Sonshine Studio - Crestview
- Cottage Casual - Lake City
- Old Foot Locker - Pensacola
- Kiddie Korner - Pace
- Miles Antique Mall - Pensacola
- Franklin Antiques Flea Market
- Top Notch - DeFuniak Springs
- Gateway Auction & Trading Company
- Duval Cottage
- The Mission Store
- Bonifay Bargains
- Second Hand Rose
- Deja's Flea Market
- Millie's Antiques & Collectibles